GWSB’s global MBA students are wrapping up spring 2013 Consulting Abroad Programs (CAPs) that took them to India, Peru, Rwanda, Sweden, and Turkey.
As part of the global MBA curriculum, all first-year students participate in one of several CAPs so they have experience working on a professional consultancy project abroad by the end of their first year of study.
A three-course sequence is designed to help them prepare and implement their projects overseas.
Each year, CAP locations vary, depending on areas of faculty expertise. But they typically reflect a diversity of geographic locations and content.
This year, students worked on:
- supply-chain management for an automotive manufacturer in Mumbai, India;
- advertising and food services/facilities management in Lima, Peru;
- small and medium-sized agricultural businesses in Kigali, Rwanda;
- clean-tech enterprises in Sweden;
- marketing for a Turkish dairy producer.
To read about the students’ experiences, go to the 2013 CAP blog.
Posted by gwsb on May 21, 2013 | Filed under: GWSB News.