School of Business

rss twitter LinkedIn Facebook YouTube Blogs

Getting to Know: Jenna Tesauro

Jenna Tesauro

Job title:  Program Coordinator for Undergraduate Programs.

Job duties:  I am responsible for managing the co-curricular programs housed within Undergraduate Programs, such as the First-Year Development Program and GWSB Living, and working with our student leaders and the Undergraduate Business Association.

How long have you worked at GW:  I have been here a little over a month.

What’s best, so far, about working here:  The sense of community among my colleagues and our students.  I think it’s important to work in an environment like this, as it promotes the kind of collaboration and involvement that’s critical to the success of programming work.

What’s something your co-workers do not know about you:  I’m a terrible athlete.

Where did you grow up:  Mullica Hill, N.J.  I like to think of myself as a good representative of my state:  I use aerosol hairspray and listen to Springsteen.

Family:  It’s just me here in D.C., but my immediate family includes my parents, my identical twin sister, and my younger sister.

Any hobbies?  Having just finished the Master of Science in Education program at Penn, I am looking forward to re-engaging my hobbies.  I just got a ukulele, but only know “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.”

What do you enjoy doing on the weekend:  Relaxing.  If it’s fall, Sundays are dedicated to watching the Philadelphia Eagles.

Favorite vacation spots:  I’ve been privileged enough to do some traveling, but the Jersey Shore will always have my heart.

A favorite book:  House of Leaves by Mark Danielewski.

A favorite movie:  The Omen.

A favorite food:  blue crabs.

E-mail:  jtesauro@gwu.edu

Phone:  (202) 994-8317

Posted by gwsb on August 28, 2012 | Filed under: Getting to Know,GWSB News.

No Comments »