School of Business

rss twitter LinkedIn Facebook YouTube Blogs

Getting to Know: Robin Kuprewicz

Robin Kuprewicz

Job title:  Executive Assistant for Undergraduate Programs.

Job duties:  I work closely with the associate dean, student organizations and student workers.

How long have you worked at GW:  I have been here since late May 2012.

What’s best, so far, about working here:  There is an excellent environment in undergraduate programs and advising; we are a really close-knit team.  Everyone is so positive and really committed to the students.

What’s something your co-workers do not know about you:  I love to play pranks (shh!) but I am also extremely gullible, so the pranks often backfire on me!

Where did you grow up:  In a small suburb just southwest of Chicago, Ill.

Family:  They’re pretty awesome.  My folks and my brother live in the Chicago area, and the rest of my small family are settled nearby or in Wisconsin.

Any hobbies?  I have a small jewelry business, so I’m always found making something!  I play guitar, I am a huge gym rat, and “I fake-it-til-I-make-it” as an amateur photographer.

What do you enjoy doing on the weekend:  Yoga, farmers market, beading, reading, hiking and socializing!

Favorite vacation spots:  Anywhere quiet with a beach and some hiking trails.  Suggestions?

A favorite book:  Catch-22 by Joseph Heller.

A favorite movie:  Monty Python’s Holy Grail.

A favorite food:  1.) Guacamole and 2.) Vegan Chocolate Cake (ask me for the recipe!)

E-mail: rkuprewicz@gwu.edu

Phone: 202-994-5214

Posted by gwsb on July 31, 2012 | Filed under: Getting to Know,GWSB News.

No Comments »