The Hot Mommas® Project is offering a special half-day entrepreneurial leadership seminar for woman with a case of the “shoulds” – habitually doing what they think they should do versus what they want to do. The program, dubbed “Sis U,” will make available to participants the groundbreaking research and best practices that are the foundation of the exclusive, nationally ranked Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership course taught by Kathy Korman Frey, GWSB entrepreneur in residence and founder of the Hot Mommas Project.
The “Sis U” curriculum will cover:
- The hard-hitting facts behind the value of women and girls in society;
- The “confidence crisis” and how to neutralize it;
- The “Sisterhood of Success” equation;
- A powerful mentorship exercise; and
- A pay-it-forward plan – “because that’s how the Sisterhood of Success rolls.”
The program is schedule for Saturday, Oct. 15, from 10 a.m. to noon, at the GW School of Business. Click here for more details and to register.
The Hot Mommas Project currently maintains the world’s largest women’s case study library, offering an online database of role models for women and girls around the world. The award-winning women’s leadership program is an independent venture housed at GWSB and included in the Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence.
Posted by gwsb on August 16, 2011 | Filed under: GWSB News.