School of Business

rss twitter LinkedIn Facebook YouTube Blogs

Getting To Know: Jasmin Hart

Name: Jasmin Hart

Job title: Senior Secretary, Department of Accountancy

Job duties: Greet you with a smile as you enter the Department of Accountancy, but I also do lots more, from answering calls to assisting students and faculty.

Time at GW: This July will be three years.  I was a student worker in the Office of the Dean prior to becoming the senior secretary in the accountancy department.

Best part of working at GWSB: Having the opportunity to meet some of the smartest, nicest people.  There’s so much to learn from everyone!

What co-workers do not know about me:  I have a passion for art.  I had the privilege to teach art to kindergarten students at Beauvoir, the National Cathedral elementary school, for two summers.

Family: I am a native Washingtonian. I reside in the District with my parents, three older sisters and my 5-year-old Westie, Elmo.

Favorite things to do on the weekend: Sightsee and visit new places with my boyfriend when I am not home with family.  Although I have lived in the city my entire life, the city still has so much to offer – for free.

Favorite vacation spots: Rehoboth Beach, Del.

Favorite bookEat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

E-mail:  jhart@gwu.edu

Phone: 202-994-6825

Posted by gwsb on July 6, 2011 | Filed under: Getting to Know.

No Comments »