School of Business

rss twitter LinkedIn Facebook YouTube Blogs

Getting to Know: Margaret Louderback

Name:  Margaret Louderback

Job title:  Academic Program Coordinator for MBA Programs

Job duties:  I do a little bit of everything for our MBA programs, including overall strategy and whatever else needs to be done.  I primarily support the Professional and Healthcare MBA programs, helping to coordinate academic programming and events. I also manage student feedback on courses and programs, student communications and room reservations for MBA students.

Time at GW:  I supervised student services in the registrar’s office from July 2006 to August 2009, and have been working in the Graduate Programs Office since then – I’m coming up on five years at GW this summer.

Best part of working at GWSB:  I love our students.  Helping to support and challenge them during their time here at GW and seeing all the amazing things they are doing is very exciting and fulfilling.

What co-workers do not know about me:  I ran the Dublin Marathon through the AIDS Marathon Program in 2003. I am also finishing my second masters degree; it’s in international education.

Family:  Married to GMBA student Matt Louderback for almost four years.  My younger sister Katherine lives here in D.C., and my parents are still in the house I grew up in on the North Shore of Boston in little town called Nahant.

Favorite things to do on the weekend:  Sleep.  I also enjoy spending time with my husband, sister and wonderful friends. I love to dance whenever I get a chance.

Favorite vacation spots:  St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands. I grew up going down there every year, and Matt and I were married there.

Email: marg2280@email.gwu.edu

Phone: 4-4735

Posted by gwsb on June 7, 2011 | Filed under: Getting to Know.

No Comments »