School of Business

rss twitter LinkedIn Facebook YouTube Blogs

Getting to Know: Ericka Smith

Name:  Ericka Smith

Job title:
Senior Human Resources Client Partner.

Job duties: To partner with the leadership within GWSB on all HR-related matters, e.g.,  role clarification, recruitment/hiring, performance management, learning and development, recognition and rewards, while simultaneously supporting the GWSB staff on any related HR matters.

Time at GW:
1 month.

Best part of working at GWSB: There are a couple of advantages to working at GWSB, one being that the people are extremely warm and welcoming.  The other is the opportunity to work in a school that is embarking on a new mission and goal that we hope will take GWSB to an even higher level within academia.

What co-workers do not know about me:
Don’t laugh, but I am a huge Michael Jackson fan.

Family: I have a daughter, who brings me a vast amount of joy.

Favorite things to do on the weekend: Going to the movies, sporting events and trying new restaurants.

Favorite vacation spots: I don’t like visiting the same place twice, but the Hawaiian Islands have definitely called me back a few times.

Favorite book: I don’t necessarily have a favorite book, but The Help, by Katherine Sockett  was a very enjoyable read.

Email:
erismt@gwu.edu

Phone: 4-6381

Posted by gwsb on April 7, 2011 | Filed under: Getting to Know.

No Comments »