School of Business

rss twitter LinkedIn Facebook YouTube Blogs

Getting to Know: Julie Germin

Name: Julie Germin

Job title: Project Manager

Job duties:  I manage various projects/programs in the School of Business.  Right now I’m specifically helping with the development of a new custom executive education program for people with special talents, access and responsibilities (STAR EMBA).

Time at GW:  I recently moved from New York City and started working at GW about two months ago.

Best part of working at GWSB:  Meeting and working with such smart, nice people.  I also love exploring a new city – the area around campus is great.

What co-workers do not know about me: I love to knit, cook and do crossword puzzles. My grandma would be so proud.

Family: I grew up in the Connecticut/New York area. My parents are still upset that their Yankee daughter moved “down South.” My fiance, Matt and I were good friends for 10 years before we started dating. Our wedding is set for this coming August up in Connecticut.

Favorite things to do on the weekend: Spend time with family and friends. Relax.

Favorite vacation spots: Any place tropical with plenty of beaches and sunshine.

Favorite book: I just finished Three Cups of Tea and enjoyed it. My favorite of all time is probably Pride and Prejudice or To Kill a Mockingbird.

Email: jgermin@gwu.edu

Phone: 202.994.2513

Posted by gwsb on January 21, 2011 | Filed under: Getting to Know.

No Comments »