School of Business

rss twitter LinkedIn Facebook YouTube Blogs

Getting to Know: Whitney Gray

Name: Whitney Gray

Job title: Executive Assistant, F. David Fowler Career Center

Job duties: Managing the administrative team, running our social media pages and assisting the executive director.

Time at GW: Since May 2009.

Best part of working at GWSB: I love working with my team and enjoy all the fun people I get to meet.

What co-workers do not know about me: In eighth grade, I was Wendy in a ballet version of Peter Pan.

Family: My parents are in New Hampshire, my older brother lives in Boston and my younger brother goes to school at Tulane and swears he’ll never leave New Orleans.

Favorite things to do on the weekend: Long bike rides and perusing the crafts at Eastern Market.

Favorite vacation spots: Mexico and my parents’ house in Portsmouth, N.H.

Favorite book: “Bright Shiny Morning” by James Frey, “Made to Stick” by Dan and Chip Heath and “How Green Was My Valley” by Richard Llewellyn.

Email: whit@gwu.edu

Phone: 202-994-6704

Posted by gwsb on September 1, 2010 | Filed under: Career Center News,Getting to Know.

No Comments »