School of Business

rss twitter LinkedIn Facebook YouTube Blogs

Getting to Know: Ashley Moore

Name: Ashley C. Moore

Job title: Events Manager

Job duties: I plan, manage and execute all employer and/or alumni-related events for the F. David Fowler Career Center.

Time at GW: 1 year

Best part of working at GWSB: I enjoy my job, but most of all I enjoy working with my fellow co-workers. I enjoy the community and culture we have inside the career center. There is nothing better than working in an environment that cultivates your passions, where people genuinely care about each other’s well being.

What co-workers do not know about me: I’ve performed missions work in Europe and I’m a former teen beauty queen.

Family: I am the middle child of three children. I have an older sister and younger brother. My parents have been married for 30 years and are still madly in love.

Favorite things to do on the weekend: I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, singing in my church choir and shopping for shoes.

Favorite vacation spots: In the United States, my favorite spot is Myrtle Beach. Abroad it is Brazil and London.

Favorite book: Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison and Mufarro’s Beautiful Daughters by John Steptoe.

Email: acmoore3@gwmail.gwu.edu

Phone: 202-994-4918

Posted by gwsb on August 23, 2010 | Filed under: Career Center News,Getting to Know.

No Comments »