School of Business

rss twitter LinkedIn Facebook YouTube Blogs

Getting to Know: Sarah Diamond

Name: Sarah Diamond

Job title: Academic Program Coordinator

Job duties: Faculty support for all MBA programs and administrative/programming support for part-time and accelerated MBA programs.

Time at GW: One year.

Best part of working at GWSB: One of my favorite parts about working in the MBA office is the opportunity to interact with students and faculty members. I love getting to know new people, and I try to learn something from everybody I meet. I also really appreciate the positive work environment in my office, and I especially enjoy the constant flow of food!

What co-workers do not know about me: When I was in high school, I rode my bicycle from Boston to Orlando, Fla. It took about four weeks.

Family: My partner, Joshua, is a desk officer for Central America in the Peace Corps.  I have a grandmother in Virginia, and the rest of my family lives in Tucson, Ariz.

Favorite things to do on the weekend: Sailing, swimming (I am a member of a master’s swim team), reading every book I can get my hands on and bike riding.

Favorite vacation spots: Costa Rica and Ecuador.

Favorite book: I really enjoyed Life of Pi, and I recently read The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time, which was fantastic. My all-time favorite is the Harry Potter series.

Email: sarita22@gwmail.gwu.edu

Phone: 202.994.2063

Posted by gwsb on August 11, 2010 | Filed under: Getting to Know.

2 Comments »

1. Biking from Boston to Orlando, that’s awesome Sarah.

Comment by Donny — August 15, 2010 @ 5:34 pm
  2. Dude! You left out SPANISH CLASS WITH PATTY on your favorites!!! xo

Comment by Patty — August 16, 2010 @ 3:37 pm